(Fundamentals of Sales)
The Birth of a Salesman is a film based sales training program with a story of Abhay, a relationship manager that shows typical scenario of life in a sales organization, with different customer types, different aspects or stages of a sales call and detailed analysis of these aspects based on research from experts.
What you will Learn
- Handling the different stages of a sales call including Preparation, Introduction, Questioning, Presentation, Handling Objections, Closing and Follow Up.
- Understanding and handling different kinds of customers.
- Understanding how to adjust to a live sales environment.
(Fundamentals of Interviews)
“A film based course on interviews and finally getting the job. Divided into 3 parts - Watch. Learn. Do", the "Watch" section of the course starts as a film story with different candidates going through varied interviews integrated within the film. The "Learn" section comprises analysis from multiple viewpoints - the company or interviewer perspective, the candidate perspective, frequently asked interview questions and a candidate action plan. Having "watched" and "learnt" the different interview concepts and behaviors by seeing other candidate videos, the "Do" section is completely personal - you work out your own action plan along with practice video interviews of yourself."
What you will Learn
- Understanding and handling all kinds of interview questions and situations
- Improve your job readiness for specific job roles e.g. Relationship Manager, E-Commerce Product Manager etc.
- Tackling frequently asked interview questions
- Analysing and positioning your competencies with an action plan e.g. Career Focus, Communication skills, Analytical Thinking skills etc.
A film based course on sales in retail Fashion, it is structured as a story of a new entrant into the world of retail fashion..his encounters with different customers, other sales people at the store including the store manager, visual merchandisers and more. It comes with detailed analysis of the sales process, the art of handling customers and the characteristics for success in retail fashion.